1- Association Name:
Al Fairdous Women Development Society
2- Establishment Year: 2005
3- Category: Non Government Society
4- Working Permission: From Ministry of Labor – Yemen
5- Permission ID: 521
6- Working Area: Aden – Al Buraiqah
7- Al Fairdous Achievements:
- Training course for 18 women about Civil Defense and First Aid with co-operation of Civil Defense Organization – Aden.
- A lecture about a full program of Health, Happiness and Success for 30 women – Aden.
- Training course for Battered Women (44 battered women), how to react and what should they do - Aden.
- Participation in several Handicraft Products fairs in Aden & Sana’a.
- Participation in several Yemen Heritage Products fairs in Aden & Sana’a.
- Participation in several workshops in Aden & Sana’a.
- Doing lectures for women (Health, Sociality, Family Happiness).
- Distributing Eid cloths for poor families in Aden.
- Distributing Foods for poor families in Aden every 3 months.
- Training course about the seriousness of AIDS for 50 young men and women.
8- Society Partners:
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale
- Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Canada Fund for Local Initiatives
- CHF International
- SUBUL Association
- Access Plus Program
9- Funding Resources:
- Office of Social Affairs.
- Self-financing through Training Course Fees.
- Aden Refinery Company.
10- Beneficiaries Of The Activities
- All women especially:
- Young people (Men, Women).
- Al Buraiqah Area, Aden
- Next to Main Government Building
- Email: frdos200570(at)yahoo.com
- Persons to Contact: Sameera Nasr - Chairwoman
- Mob. 967 777 835 427
- Email: sameeranasr(at)gmail.com